Terms & Conditions
Welcome to Stepping Stone Holistic Living
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Stepping Stone Holistic Living's Website. By accessing this website you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use Stepping Stone Holistic Living's website if you do not accept or meet the requirements of all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Canada. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Legal AgeAll customers must be at least 19 years of age to be eligible for purchase and successful account creation. All accounts and purchases made by clients under 19 years of age will be automatically cancelled without notification required.
DisclaimerTo the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
- The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
CBDSome of our products contain CBD derived from Hemp. While the legality of this substance is currently being discussed in Canada, its legal status differs in every country, state, province, etc. By purchasing our products, the buyer takes full responsibility of his/her purchases, and thereby also understands that order shipping success is dependent on their respective country's customs policies.
CannabisSome of our products are or contain cannabis. While the legality of cannabis is currently being discussed in Canada, its legal status differs in every country, state, province, etc. By purchasing our products, the buyer takes full responsibility of his/her purchases, and also thereby understands that order shipping success is dependent on their respective country's customs policies.
Shipping & ReturnsShipping rates and timeframes are taken live and set directly from Canada Post. Alternative shipping rates cannot be offered, with the exclusion of promotional shipping discounts. Alternative shipping time-frames cannot be offered aside from what is listed at checkout. Shipping time-frames do not include handling time, and begin as soon as the shipping confirmation email is received. All cannabis and cannabis related products are final sale. We do not provide refunds to your payment method. In the event of a refund transaction or equivalent, it will be done via a discount code that will be provided directly to you.
LicenseUnless otherwise stated, Stepping Stone Holistic Living and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Stepping Stone Holistic Living. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from https://www.steppingstoneholisticliving.com for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions. You must not:
- Republish material from https://www.steppingstoneholisticliving.com
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://www.steppingstoneholisticliving.com
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://www.steppingstoneholisticliving.com
Hyperlinking to our Content
- The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
- These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
- We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party's site.